LookFantastic September 2020


Hey beauties,

This September LookFantastic Beauty Box turns 6! Their Birthday Edition Beauty Box comes with 6 beauty treats. 


Brushworks Jade Roller
I absolutely love this facial roller. I love the cooling sensation it gives my skin whilst I massage my favourite serums and/or oil onto my skin. It helps to relieve tension from my face. 

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
I have tried a sample of this product before and it leaves my skin feeling absolutely incredible. It isn't heavy and is a perfect day cream. This cream includes a maximum concentrate of Padina Pavonica which is a powerful marine extract as well as having antioxidant properties that are said to improve collagen production to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This I cannot comment on as I do not currently have ageing skin thankfully. 

ESPA Pink Hair & Scalp Mask
I adore a good hair mask and I am excited to give this a try. Perfect for a pamper night. The ESPA pink hair and scalp mask is said to be an intensive mineral rich treatment mask that will deeply condition the hair leaving it soft and smooth as well as the scalp nourished. 

Illamasqua OMG Highlighter
I am not a massive makeup wearer as I much prefer to rock a bare face mainly because I am super lazy. The Illamasqua highlighter in the shade OMG is a beautiful champagne shade that will look incredible on most skin tones. It is perfect for highlighting high points of the face and perhaps even collarbones. 

Luxie 209 Large Shader Brush
Firstly, this passes the bristle test, the synthetic bristles do not budge, which is perfect. This brush works with both cream and powder eyeshadows. I personally would use this to blend my concealer as I am not an eyeshadow type of girl. I am completely useless when it comes to makeup if I am completely honest.

Diego dalla Parma Lip Liner in Shade 80 Antique Pink
Ok confession time...I cannot line my lips to save my life! This is not in the picture as I could not find the product (sorry). It is a creamy lip liner in the perfect pink shade. It makes me think of my lip colour but better if that makes sense. 

Have you tried any of these products? Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?

Lots of love

EmmaJayne xo





Comments

  1. This looks like a really great box. All the products look lovely, especially the illamasqua highlighter! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab box this month! I absolutely love Elemis Marine Cream, it’s amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same I absolutely adore the Elemis Marine Cream it is such a good skincare product :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like this is a great box! The Elemis Marine Cream sounds so nice. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of the hair mask! I’m totally sold 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jade roller sounds like the perfect tool to include in a relaxing self-care routine. Curious about why you subscribe to the Beauty Box when you prefer to let your natural beauty shine? You mentioned you don't use much make-up, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Flour Banana Bread Recipe

September Goals