September Goals

Photo by Alex Geerts on Unsplash

Hello Beauties,

I thought I would share with you all my goals for September. I know it is probably a bit random as we are nearly halfway through the month but I feel inspired to write this.

Exercise more| I have recently become a member of a local gym and would like to aim at going at least 2 times a week as well as going for a swim. Unfortunately, with lockdown I have put on a lot of weight so now is the time for me to concentrate on getting healthier and fitter. The days I have off of the gym I would like to aim of taking my 2 Bichon Frises for a walk.

Eat better| Alongside, exercising more I would like to start eating better, and being more conscious of the food choices I make, I am not going to 'diet' as such, but when I have a sweet craving I will be reaching for an apple over chocolate.

Experiment with food| I would like to become more inventive with recipes and look into making healthier recipes. I absolutely love baking and definitely would like to do more. I find Autumn the perfect time to getting inventive in the kitchen.

Read more| I love reading and escaping reality into the world of fiction. I have also found myself to be more drawn to real life stories of medical professions. I am a qualified nurse so it is nice to read others stories of their jobs.

Tidy my space| I am aiming at having a massive clean up of my bedroom as it is currently a massive mess. I want to create a tranquil and relaxing space that I am proud of and can once again escape from reality. 

Create some more time for myself| I think this is essential for everyone to have sometime to themselves. I want to create a better self care routine for myself. I want to have a regular daytime and nighttime skincare routine. I want to get out more on my own, when my anxiety permits, and appreciate what is around me.

What is on your September to do list?

Lots of love

EmmaJaynexo


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you manage to reach any goals you have set :)

      Delete
  2. These are some of the goals I have for September and October. I am looking forward to accomplishing these goals. I hope you are able to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed we are both able to accomplish are goals :)

      Delete
  3. Experimenting with food is so much fun! I love trying out new flavor profiles or being bold enough to try something I love with a new spice tossed in.
    It is also so important to set aside some 'me' time. With our daily lives usually filled, it is important to appreciate what we are doing and ourselves!

    My goals for this month are to write half my poetry book and clean out my closet. :)

    Jaya | ninchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you are a lot better at me with experimenting. Do you have any recipes?

      Well I wish you all the success with your poetry book and cleaning out your closet.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful goals, Emma! Focusing on fitness, health and creating a peaceful space in your home will go a long way toward managing stress and maintaining health. So important in these times! Of course it's important all the time, but it sure seems harder right now. I've been staying inside during the pandemic, so I recently added workout videos from YouTube to my weekly routine. I've also been following a green keto diet. I'm not a vegetarian, but I've added in a lot more plant based meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am glad you enjoyed my post. I hope you are keeping safe during these uncertain times. That is incredible the little changes make a massive difference.

      Delete
  5. These are GREAT goals. I have a treat for you. I decided to eat better at home too, but I was thinking actually eat BETTER at home, like restaurant-quality food. It's easy to eat junk or fast food. I found this link. Prepare to have your world rocked. Start making your grocery list.

    https://allears.net/walt-disney-world/wdw-dining/recipes-from-around-the-world/

    I have been there a lot. These recipes are the REAL DEAL. I have made many of them. Some are even more precious now because the restaurants no longer exist.

    Let me know if you make anything. This site literally changed my life. I have a Spanish seafood salad marinating as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much for sending me this link I will definitely be looking into the recipes and potentially making some ASAP.

      Sounds absolutely incredible I hope you enjoy your Spanish Seafood Salad :)

      Delete
  6. You have an excellent list of goals. I like all of them!
    If I just worked on the same goals you've chosen it might help achieving my other goals seem easier and less stressful.
    On my September to do list: Hopefully doing my first blog post this year.
    (I left a link to an old one).

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am glad you enjoyed my goals of the month.

      I find starting with a broad range of goals that are similar to make it easier for me to achieve them.

      Make sure you let me know when you do your first blog post and I will be sure to have a look.

      Delete
  7. These are fab goals! Hehe, I also need to give my bedroom a good clean and de-clutter! Good luck with your goals x

    Sophie | www.loveandliterature.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Flour Banana Bread Recipe

LookFantastic September 2020